Have you experienced relationship or workplace violence, abuse or harassment?
I have to tell you about an amazing workshop series that I facilitate for Survivors of Violence. The personal transformations occurring through this workshop series is truly inspiring and I want to welcome you to join us!
The magnificent women who have attended consistently speak about how each workshop helped build compassion for themselves – especially given their circumstances – and increased self-esteem. Through self-reflection activities, and diverse conversation topics, participants have many “aha!” moments which positively shape what happens next both personally and professionally.
Many of our former participants refer other friends and family to the workshop series and I consistently hear,
“I wish I had learned this before – it’s life changing.”
Women of all ages, ethnicities and economic backgrounds attend our classes and this makes for very rich discussions in a highly supportive environment AND we have fun too!
You may be eligible to attend these special workshops and/or receive individual services.
If you live in the Richmond or Abbotsford, British Columbia areas, and want more information about upcoming Survivors of Violence workshops, contact me directly at 604.535.8761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT MY PARTNERS AT:
Back in Motion, Richmond, BC 778.732.0290
AGORA Employment Essentials, Abbotsford, BC 604.859.6790
Would you like tools and strategies to help manage and overcome the effects of abuse?
Here’s what we cover:
- Establishing Healthy Boundaries
- Building Self-Esteem, Self-Awareness and Observation Skills
- Managing Emotional Triggers, Anger, Anxiety and Depression
- Recognizing, Understanding and Overcoming the Impacts of Abuse
- Qualities of Healthy Relationships
- Substance Abuse Relapse Prevention Strategies
- Effective Problem Solving and Communication in the Workplace
- Overcoming Barriers to Change and Reframing Negative Self-Talk
- Post workshop: 1 individual touchback session with workshop facilitator
- Eligible clients receive FREE counselling sessions with a qualified counsellor
Note: If you live outside the areas listed please feel free to contact me for referrals to an agency near you.